Suzanne practices primarily in the area of veterans disability benefit claims. Since joining the firm, she has assisted hundreds of veterans with developing and appealing their claims at VA Regional Offices across the nation. Her past litigation experience includes family law, bankruptcy, and employment law.
Suzanne is admitted to practice in Colorado and Nebraska; the United States District Court for the District of Nebraska, and the United States Court of Appeals for Veterans Claims. She is also accredited by the Department of Veterans Affairs to represent claimants for VA benefits.
Suzanne graduated from Excelsior College, cum laude (B.Sc. 2000) and from Creighton University School of Law (J.D. 2005) with a concentration in Dispute Resolution. She is a member of the Colorado and Nebraska Bar Associations, the American Bar Association, and the National Organization of Veterans Advocates.
Suzanne retired as a Master Sergeant from the U.S. Air Force in 2001. She is married to a retired Air Force Senior Master Sergeant and is sister and mother to combat veterans from the Vietnam conflict and Operation Iraqi Freedom. From 2010 through 2012, she served on the Board of Directors for Grace After Fire, an organization committed to providing the means for women veterans to help themselves through self-knowledge and self-renewal and by connecting women veterans with needed resources.
Areas of Practice
- Veterans’ Disability Benefits
- Colorado, 2005
- U.S. District Court District of Nebraska
- U.S. Court of Appeals for Veterans Claims
- Creighton University School of Law, Omaha, Nebraska
- J.D. – 2005
- Major: Dispute Resolution
- Excelsior College, Omaha, Nebraska
- B.Sci. cum laude – December, 2000
- Community College of the Air Force, Maxwell AFB, Alabama
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Colorado Bar Association, Member
- Nebraska Bar Association, Member
- The American Bar Association, Member
- The National Organization of Veterans Advocate, Sustaining Member, 2009 – Present
Past Employment Positions
- U.S. Air Force, Master Sergeant